Get Savvy With Social Media
Are you using different social media platforms for your business?
Do you know how to use them?
Social media refers to the means of interactions among people in which they create, share, and/or exchange information and ideas in virtual communities and networks.
This is all about making contact, building relationships, showing your expertise and more online. Most people now search for therapists in their area, using social media, either on their computers, on tablets, laptops, even on their phones. So this is a free marketing pillar for you to use for your business.
Is this you?
- Are you struggling with social media?
- Do you have a Facebook Page for your business but don’t know what to do with it?
- Have you wondered if social media and blogging is worth it?
This course is just for you if:
- You are not savvy with social media
- You want to set up your social media platforms
- You don’t have a clue what to post
- You just want your hand held as you get started.
This info packed, 1 hour, online course will get you started - posting, sharing, helping and getting fans through all social media platforms.
Included in this pack: video, audio, course book, work book, access to Facebook ATA Hub private group and 1 hour skype mentoring (value £60)
Including in this course:
- I’ll tell you best platforms that have worked for my holistic business
- I’ll share status update ideas that you can use yourself
- I’ll show you the free online tools to use to create pictures and memes
- I’ll cover the use of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Blogging
Please note: this is a digital product – you will get instant access to the course material and an e-mail confirming all your login details.
Thank you Ali, for such an informative workshop this morning on social media, I learned so many gems! I look forward to implementing them into my business. Had so many 'light bulb' moments during the workshop and afterwards. I would recommend your workshops to anybody who wants to grow their business.