BECOME AN ATA MEMBER AND YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- A welcome pack designed to get you into the business mindset
- Holisticpreneur pdf Magazine to download containing hints, tips, suggestions, advice. Arrives in your inbox once a month
- Members Only area on website
- Downloadable and printable templates, guides and workbooks
- Downloadable ATA 2021 Journal and Planner
- Business Health Check List included FREE
- 'Tea And Business Clinic' Group Call x 2 per month
- Monthly Module Training
- 40+ How To training videos - including Facebook, MailChimp, Trello, Journaling, 90 min planning, Canva, Instagram and more
- A private group on Facebook to use as a forum and share with other members. Also used to share quotes, web pages, links, articles, photos
- 'Broomstick To Success' pathway - your personal goals and challenges
- 'It's A Kind Of Magic' - Roadmap to get you started
- Magical Mornings - accountability group to get stuff done
- 1-2-1 support
I have been working with Ali now for over 8 years. I first came across her after a recommendation from a fellow therapist, what a blessing! I first had a one to one session and then joined her academy. She is there to support you in tough times and also celebrates your wins, however little or large! We all struggled in lockdown, no matter what Ali was always there to support her membership. Her knowledge and support is something which I find invalueable, I went through my finances with a fine tooth comb during lockdown but Ali was a non negotiable. I have also attended online training and in person workshops, which I would say is a must for all therapists whether just starting out or experienced. The support from industry peers within the parliament is also a huge added bonus, no matter what you experience they are there to support and have often been through the same! Gemma, West Sussex
How much does it cost?
ATA membership costs £30.00 per month
Or save £60.00 at £300 per year (2 mths free)
How do I join?
Just give me a ring on 07773 702942 to discuss your membership.
We can also find a payment method that suits you best. Any of these will do: Direct bank transfer, Standing order, Credit card, Cheque