How To Get Clients
Are you getting your ideal clients into your therapy practice?
Do you have so many that your diary is booked up for weeks?
“Without promotion something terrible happens….. nothing!” P T Barnum
Too many small business owners think marketing is like a trip to the dentist – something you just have to do every six months or so.
When marketing is continuous and targeted, business gets easier. How to market effectively is one of the biggest challenges faced by therapy practices and clinics today. There are many marketing techniques that can be used, and choosing the right approach for your business is not easy. Small businesses also have limited budget to use on marketing which makes it even more challenging.
Is this you?
- Are you struggling to earn the money you want?
- Do you want to find ways to market your business for free or on a budget?
- Have you an empty diary and therapy room?
This course is just for you if:
- You are struggling to find new clients
- You want to have a regular client base
- You don’t know where to find your clients or how to get them
- You just need new ideas
This info packed, just over 3 hours, online course in 10 modules, will help you get visible with your clients and let them know you exist. This will show you the simple, basic and cheap ways to attract new clients and how to keep them coming back.
Included in this pack: video, audio, course book, work book, access to Facebook ATA Hub private group and 1 hour skype mentoring (value £60)
Including in this course:
- I’ll tell you why must come out from under your invisibility cloak and be seen
- I’ll share with you my 6 top marketing your business tips that have worked for me
- I’ll show you the different marketing materials that can be used to make you stand out
- I’ll cover your marketing strategy and planner
Please note: this is a digital product – you will get instant access to the course material and an e-mail confirming all your login details.
Ali’s ‘Marketing’ is very informative and great tools to play with. So much to think about and it has most definitely inspired me to make some changes. Thank you Ali. Kim
Ali, many thanks for a good marketing workshop. Its food for thought! – Good ideas, just need to action them. Julie
Very informative with lots of great facts, advice and tips for marketing. Raring to get on with it all now, feeling really inspired. Karen
Very useful and giving me tools to plan my marketing and be more efficient and effective. Nicky