Are you running your therapy practice online?
Do you get clients find you on the internet?
During the past few years, the number of people looking online has increased consistently. Most people are now turning to the Internet and researching their needs before making a purchase. What is the real value of the Internet to your business? Can it generate new business, help develop new business opportunities? Will having a website answer my business needs, can it provide customer awareness of my products and services, offer ready information and support, and increase my income and more? The answer to all these questions is YES.
Is this you?
- Are you a one therapist business with no clinic base?
- Do you want to be more visible with your therapy practice?
- Have you a web site?
This course is just for you if:
- You are getting your first website built
- You want to market your therapy practice using the internet
- You just don’t know where to start
- You just find it all overwhelming and don’t use it as you are not technically minded
This info packed, 1 ½ hour, online course will help you get to know the use of the internet and how it can help with your business – market and get clients, share your knowledge and expertise and to care and support your clients without having to actually be 1-2-1 with them.
Included in this pack: video, audio, course book, work book, access to Facebook ATA Hub private group and 1 hour skype mentoring (value £60)
Including in this course:
- I’ll tell you why in this day and age the internet is now very important for your business
- I’ll share with you 6 ways to use the internet (not social media!) to help your business
- I’ll show the easy things you can use to make you look very professional
- I’ll cover how to create and set up your lead magnet
Please note: this is a digital product – you will get instant access to the course material and an e-mail confirming all your login details.
Very informative with lots of great facts, advice and tips. Having to get on with it all now! Feeling really inspired.