The Look Of Your Business
Have you just qualified and working out your name and logo?
Are you in a clinic with a lot of other therapists ?
Branding tells your clients what they can expect from your products and services, and it differentiates your offering from your competitors'. Your brand is derived from who you are, who you want to be and who people perceive you to be. Are you the experienced, reliable one? Is your product the high-cost, high-quality option, or the low-cost, high-value option? You can't be both, and you can't be all things to all people. Who you are should be based to some extent on who your target customers want and need you to be. The foundation of your brand is your logo. Your website, packaging and promotional materials--all of which should integrate your logo--communicate your brand.
Is this you?
- Are you looking to rebrand your business?
- Do you want to put the brand into your therapy practice?
- Have you finished training and just qualified?
This course is just for you if:
- You are unsure of what it all means and what to do next
- You want to stand out amongst other therapists in your area
- You don’t want to blend in
- You just want to have a professional image
This info packed, just over 1 ½ hours, online course will help you identify your brand and image for your ideal client and how to present yourself and your business to your clients and the public
Included in this pack: video, audio, course book, work book, access to Facebook ATA Hub private group and 1 hour skype mentoring (value £60)
Including in this course:
- I’ll tell you about branding and the image of your business
- I’ll share my top tips for presenting your business at live events – fairs and exhibitions
- I’ll show you the different looks of uniforms and therapy rooms
- I’ll cover your identity, strap line, target market, networking and PR
Please note: this is a digital product – you will get instant access to the course material and an e-mail confirming all your login details.
Ali is a fabulous teacher, sharing her enthusiasm and expertise. I found it very informative, practical and useful. I highly recommend anybody who needs help and the push to develop their holistic business. Rachel