Overwhelm Organisation and Scheduling
Do you wonder where time goes?
Could you do with more hours in your day??
Time is the most precious currency for all of us. We can always replace money and business, but never time. We all have the same 1440 minutes to utilise today. No one has more than 168 hours in their week and it’s how we use this time that will ultimately be the key defining factor in the level of success that we achieve with our business and fulfilment we attain in our life.
Is this you?
- Are you struggling to get things done in a day?
- Do you want to be able to have more time for yourself and family?
- Have you lost your motivation and procrastinate instead?
This course is just for you if:
- You are feeling overwhelmed with your life and business
- You want to be more organised and get things done
- You don’t want to keep burying your head in the sand and not doing admin
- You just want to stop wasting time
This info packed, just over 1 1/2 hour, online course will help you to stop procrastinating and get things done to work ‘on’ your business and give yourself that work/life balance.
Included in this pack: video, audio, course book, work book, access to Facebook ATA Hub private group and 1 hour skype mentoring (value £60)
Including in this course:
- I’ll tell you my number one tip for getting things done
- I’ll share the ways to prioritise and schedule your day
- I’ll show you the systems I have in place that will help you in your business
- I’ll cover the Apps I use to help in my life and business to save time
Please note: this is a digital product – you will get instant access to the course material and an e-mail confirming all your login details.
I struggle with procrastination and now using your systems and scheduling I will get more things done. Miranda
Wow, with this all in place it has given me more focus and motivation. I often feel lost but with this goal focus and planning I will achieve more and get the clients I want. Amanda
I didn’t realise that, with that simple technique would save me so much time! Gemma